Search this blog

Monday, May 29, 2017

Review: الله والإنسان

الله والإنسان الله والإنسان by مصطفى محمود
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book came with the caveat that the author wrote it when he was in "doubt", and later went on to renounce and refute it. I knew I wasn't going to like it.

It has some strange thoughts, indeed, but what got my attention is that this guy is really well-read, unlike many today who make pretensions to erudition upon reading an article or two online--and NOT scientific articles, mind you. No, the author had read philosophy and science (and even literature) and makes references to support the arguments he presents here.

Again, I do not agree with most of the arguments, but the method the author employs is truly laudable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment